Centropolis, Laval, is home to trendy shops, bars, and restaurants, and the ultrachic Nüva Beauty & Spa is reason enough to make the trek. This 10,000 square foot pampering haven offers a range of beauty and relaxation treatments to enhance the life, health and appearance of both men and women.
Whether you are looking to get a quick spiff or to make a full-on event of your day, Nüva offers a vast range of services to choose from such as hair, makeup, manicures & pedicures, esthetics, massotherapy, clinical services, hair removal, and much more. Men can equally look forward to a royal treatment at the gentlemen’s corner where Nüva’s certified barbers work their grooming magic.
Nüva has also mastered crafting the perfect ambiance. With an emphasis on creativity and artistry, Nüva collaborates with several local artists and trendsetters to create a setting where classic elegance meets contemporary style. Nüva has a unique art space curated by the renowned Station 16 Gallery, making the vibe even cooler. They’ve also teamed up with the talented Di Carlo Couture to showcase fascinating haute couture gowns and eveningwear to inspire new looks and trends.
What truly seals the deal is the exceptional staff: experienced, innovative, and welcoming. While walking into a luxury beauty salon and spa may be daunting for some, we promise that you will be stepping into an unbelievably friendly environment. Nüva is so well run that respect is at the forefront of its core values and diversity is appreciated.
Shine bright like a diamond all year-round at Nüva Beauty & Spa. Also shop our favourite products in the guide below, because this one-stop-shop also has a boutique carrying everything covetable!
1. Lauren B. Beauty: Luxury nail polish with colours inspired by the beauty of L.A. Their products are never tested on animals, vegan-friendly, and free of harsh chemicals. It’s a triple win!
2. Cellcosmet Ultra Vital: Don’t let stress take your glow away! Try this revitalizing cellular day and night cream for stressed and very dry skin.
3. Nüva Extensions by Maggie Semaan: Luxurious hair extensions processed using high-quality, protein-rich, 100% Remy human hair designed by the queen of hairstyling, Maggie Semaan.
4. Great Bag Co.: You will be seeing a lot of these modern classic handbags around the city, because they’re that great (literally). Fabricated to withstand any fashion forecast, this Model M. handbag is stylish, resilient, lightweight, and has a sculptured silhouette that never slouches.
5. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: An invisible dry hair spray built with incredible volume and texture. The patented polymers absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (& nights) – need we say more?
6. Davines Naturaltech Collection: Formulated with active ingredients giving hair elasticity, moisture, and protection. Davines is what’s trending right now and for good reason; do your hair the favour.
7. SkinCeuticals: Nüva’s medical-esthetician, Nathalie Meunier, has developed the Signature Peel using SkinCeuticals products to treat wrinkles and fine lines, pigment spots, acne, and sagging skin. 2 steps, 0 needles, 0 pain!
8. Sophie La Girafe Skincare: Even your little ones are thought of, and only in the highest regards. Manufactured safely and ecologically, Sophie La Girafe skincare products can be enjoyed by babies, kids, and even parents!
9. Ella Dugre Jewelry: Stefania Ella Dugre enjoys bringing cultural inspiration to her designs. Moved by the classic white & blue settings in Greece, she created a stunning beaded bracelet made of porcelain beads, antique gold plated cones, and Swarovski crystal rondelles.
10. Reuzel Pomade: This blue can is packed with high shine and strong hold. It is water-soluble and holds like a heavy wax, yet rinses out as easily as gel. We promise, the wind has nothing on your hair with Reuzel.
11. Jack Black Grooming Kit: The perfect shave set that offers men the most comprehensive, luxurious shave with quality products.
Photos and guide by Jenn Ruvo. Featured image courtesy of Nüva.
Centropolis, 1750 Avenue Pierre Péladeau, Laval, QC H7T 2Z1